Lomo’s popular rugged and robust soft adventure medium panniers (13-litre per pannier) is now available in large (30-litre per pannier). It comes with a multitude of loops and straps to help keep the bags firmly attached to your bike.
Designed to fit a broad a range of motorcycles with a pannier rack, each pannier dry bag comes with a webbed lattice backing which provides multiple anchors and mounting options for easy attachment in addition to the two adjustable webbing straps that are supplied as standard. Securing the panniers across the width of the bike, a separate strong webbing strap with stainless steel fittings is provided. They can be mounted over the seat, under the seat and or through the pannier rack. The motorcycle dry bags can also be used as extra storage mounted on top of existing hard panniers or used as a secondary rear pannier system.
What sets Lomo’s bags aside from most other motorcycle luggage is their level of waterproofness. Manufactured along the lines of a marine dry bag, the Lomo adventure panniers will keep your items dry in driving rain, time and time again.
Lomo’s rugged pannier system is perfect for both adventure bikers hitting the trail as well as everyday commuters needing a practical waterproof solution for their bike.
- Fantastic Price: At only £69 a pair, they are a fraction of the price of competing motorcycle panniers.
- Mounting: Numerous mounting options available for each pannier.
- Waterproof: Durable waterproof PVC Tarpaulin and RF welded seams makes these bags waterproof even in the driving rain at speed.
- Practical: Large 30-litre capacity per pannier, strong, rugged, durable pannier system, perfect for the journey ahead.
- Rolled: Length, 34cm (Base), 43cm (Top); Height, 44cm; Width, 20cm.
- Unrolled: Length, 34cm (Base), 48cm (Top); Height, 60cm; Width, 20cm.
If the panniers are not suitable for your bike, you can return (unused within 30 days) to Lomo for a refund (Terms and conditions apply).
#lomo #softpanniers #adventurepanniers #motogusto